TERMS OF SERVICE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The domain name medoc.care is owned and operated by LUX MEDI CARD Private Limited, a company incorporated in Egypt.
Your access to and use of this Website and application is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws (including additional terms and conditions and policies referenced and/or made available by hyperlink associated with the use of a particular service or feature on this Platform). By accessing and browsing the Website and application, you accept the terms (these or those made available for any specific service) without limitation or qualification.
Services: means Lux Medicard Services as described by these Terms & Conditions
App/Lux Medicard : means Lux Medicard platforms where by its Services shall be used.
We, Us, Our, or PPC: shall refer to PPC for Digital Marketing Services S.A.E., its employees and authorized agents .
Users, Members, You, or Your: shall refer to the Users as defined above.
Providers, Third Party Providers, Service Providers, or Merchants: shall refer to the healthcare facilities/professionals, labs, radiology centers, clinics, pharmacies, beauty and health, polyclincs, and others, which are considered the contractors and/or the entities which provide us with the Services hereunder.
Force Majeure: means an act of God, including but not limited to fire, floods, storms, hurricanes, typhoons, volcanic activities, pandemics/epidemics or earthquakes, as well as acts, orders or requests of a sovereign or a government and/or of anybody purporting to be or to act for such authority, wars, whether declared or not, war-like actions, revolutions, riots , civil insurrections, or civil commotions , as well as strikes, lock outs, and/or similar actions in labor disputes, and any other comparable cause beyond the control of a party unless its performance has been expressly guaranteed by expressly waving the exemption of such Force Majeure event.
Coupons: means vouchers entitling the User to a discount or incentive in relation to products and services that are offered by Providers throughout our App.
Provider(s) Offers: means the goods and/or services to be provided by the Providers, which are listed on our Website and App. Any values and/or prices are determined by Providers.
Affiliate: any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with another entity.
Applicable Laws: means the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to all Users in relation to the Services provided by Lux MediCard through our MEDOC App, which may be accessed or used by the User. These Terms & Conditions come into force upon the use of our Service through the App and/or Website or through any other form of communication with Lux MediCard.
* User agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by Lux MediCard is at the sole liability of himself/herself, and further acknowledges that Lux MediCard disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
Our Services may include text, data, graphics, images, or other content (collectively, “Content”) created by us or third parties, including Providers, or as the case may be.
- THE SERVICE
MEDOC is a mobile application and website which provides Users with a comprehensive one-stop-shop for instant discounts and online booking in accordance with their demographics, preferences, purchasing power and location “Service”. The Services are provided for your convenience.
By using our App, you may access a variety of exclusive offers and deals from different categories of our listed Providers, where you will receive personalized notifications on your smartphone/handheld device/computer with your preferred discounts and deals. By using the MEDOC App you can access your health records anywhere.
MEDOC is not an insurance card and is not meant to substitute insurance but rather it connects top healthcare providers to provide quality care at special prices.
MEDOC application users shall pay 100% of the amount owed for service received after deducting the discount. MEDOC application does not cover any expenses for the service provided.
We are authorized to promote and sell discount cards on Providers’ behalf throughout our App and/or Website subject to the terms of these Terms & Conditions as well as the agreement between us and the Providers. Discounts shall be considered as the evidence of the Provider Offers and will be listed on our App. The User will redeem the discounts with Providers in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Each Provider may offer different discounts/offers/solutions according to the agreements signed between Us and the Provider.
Discounts offered to Users through MEDOC application shall be subject to the Rules of Use stated on our website and app specified by Providers. By using MEDOC application you accept that we have the right to add or remove any of the providers at any time without further notice.
The Services may be offered through a variety of distribution channels, including, the App, the Internet, the Website, Affiliate websites, business partner network, email, mobile applications, SMS, and/or other types of electronic offerings and other platforms or distribution channels owned, controlled, or operated by Lux MediCard.
We shall have the right to reduce or extend the discounts Expiration Date.
We reserve the continuing right to reject, revise, or discontinue any Providers Offers, at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion, and to terminate the Providers’ Offers and to remove all references to the Discounts and Offers from the App.
Providers agree that in providing the discounts, Provider will not inflate prices or impose any additional fees, charges, conditions or restrictions that contradict or are inconsistent with the Rules of Use stated on the website/app. Providers further agrees not to impose different terms or a different cancellation policy than what is imposed on its non- Lux MediCard Users.
Before obtaining Service from any Providers listed in our App, User and Merchant should take the same care they would take under any other circumstance, including confirming licensure and specialty certifications. The Providers are solely responsible for the appropriateness and quality of the Services which they provide. Additionally, the Services listed in our App are listed in accordance with the information submitted by the Providers themselves. The Providers provide us with the Services’ information and data and providers’ have their own platform to insert their data and discounts offered through their platform.
All Discounts listed on our App shall be redeemed through our redemption process only as stated in these Terms & Conditions.
You can have access to all your medical history and documents by uploading them to your profile on MEDOC application.
As part of the registration process, you are required to provide us with certain information and to keep the information true, current, complete and accurate at all times. This information includes, but is not limited to the following:
Date of Birth
Answer all the Medical history questions
Each User shall create only one account and shall not be able to create more than one account with MEDOC application or use their account jointly with other Users. Membership cannot be transferred from one user to another
MEDOC application users can enjoy discounts for unlimited times until subscription expires
- USE OF THE SERVICES
Subject to the User`s compliance with this Agreement, MEDOC application grants the User a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, revocable, non- transferrable license to :
- Access and use the App solely in connection with the provision of the Services
- Access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services; and
- Access and use the Application and Website interface solely in connection with the provision of the Services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Lux MediCard and may be revoked at any time.
* MEDOC application shall provide a Digital ID to be used through the App in order to be used by the User in relation to the Providers’ Products/Services.
MEDOC application provides different types of discounts and deals, which are as follows :
Buy One Get One-
Monthly offers through our app-
User shall follow and comply with the following “Rules of Use” of the Discounts as follows :
- Name of member cannot be changed or transferred from one person to another
-MEDOC application is not responsible for the quality of services/products provided by our providers and is not responsible for any complications that can arise from the service provided.
- Discounts and deals shall only be applicable on the Products/Services specified in website/app
- MEDOC application shall not be liable or responsible if Provider refused to redeem the discount; Please contact customer service on 01206756667 or 01221755551 for any complaints
- Such Discounts may be exclusive of VAT or any other charges which may be applied ;
-Please visit or website www.medoccare or our application on a regular basis to get the latest info about discounts and offers and any change in rules and conditions
- For Buy One Get One Deals: The item of the same or lower price shall be deducted from the total bill amount
All of the Rules of Use mentioned above shall be applicable, unless specified otherwise by the Provider. The applicable Rules of Use for each discount will be included on the Website/App.
All savings calculated through the MEDOC application are estimated amounts. These savings do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
In case of fraudulent activities performed by Users in regards to the redemption process (mentioned in the section below), MEDOC application reserves the right to ban the User from using our services and can cancel subscription at any time. In case of repeated incidents of fraudulent activities from the User, Lux MediCard reserves the right to block the User from using the App for a period of time.
- REDEMPTION PROCESS:
User shall use our redemption process to redeem the discounts from the Providers as follows:
User signs up for MEDOC application
User visits the Provider.
User informs the Provider that he/she would like to use MEDOC application BEFORE start of service.
User hands the MEDOC application ID or the phone over to the store representative in order for him/her to show his digital ID on MEDOC application
The Provider shall scan the ID or insert the members code to “VALIDATE” the ID or the user can scan the providers barcode in order to check in
Discounts cannot be added and cannot be used with any other discount program.
A notification will appear on the User’s phone showing that they visited this provider.
Provider can send results directly to the members app.
- Providers’ Responsibilities
Provider should provide the discount agreed on to MEDOC application’s members after showing MEDOC ID or Digital ID. *
* User shall use our redemption process to redeem the discounts from the Providers as described in Rule number 6.
* The discount is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
*MEDOC application member pays 100% of the amount of the service received after dedusting the discount. MEDOC application does not cover any expenses for the service provided.
*MEDOC application shall not be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, and personal injury.
* MEDOC application shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses incurred by you arising out of your use of or reliance on the Services or inability to access or use the Services or any relationship between you and the Providers and shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond MEDOC application’s reasonable control and it’s the provider’s sole responsibility.
* This discount is not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions or loyalty/rewards programmes.
* Providers are independent upon an agreement with LUX MEDI CARD (the company) and are not employees, representatives, and/or agents of LUX MEDI CARD (the company). LUX MEDI CARD (the company) is not responsible for any negative matter that may occur in relation to the Services provided by the Providers. It is the Providers’ responsibility to complete the process as expressed in the agreement between LUX MEDI CARD (the company) and the Providers such as, but not limited to quality of Products/Services, timing, and legality. Any breach of the said agreement shall result in the termination of the Providers from LUX MEDI CARD (the company) as agreed on the contracts signed.
*Providers are responsible to provide the correct data about the discount offered for the products/services provided by uploading them to MEDOC application platform provided after signing the contracts.
* The product/service that has been used by MEDOC application cannot be returned nor replaced.
*MEDOC application should be presented prior to payment or requesting the bill.
* We reserve the continuing right to reject, revise, or discontinue any Providers Offers, at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion, and to terminate the Providers’ Offers and to remove all references to the Discounts and Offers from the MEDOC application.
* Providers agree that in providing the discounts, Provider will not inflate prices or impose any additional fees, charges, conditions or restrictions that contradict or are inconsistent with the Rules of Use stated on the website/app. Providers further agrees not to impose different terms or a different cancellation policy than what is imposed on its non- MEDOC application Users
Providers agree that by using the Lux MediCard platform and by using our healthcare system that they will provide the most update info and pricing and they will keep all personel and medical data safe and they will not share it with any third party to keep our members data safe. And in case of sharing they are solely responsible for the consequences.
*Provider agree that that Lux MediCard can use their name and logo for marketing purpose.
*In Case providers are promoting Lux MediCard, they will receive their payments at the end of each month.
* Lux MediCard (the company) is only a technology platform and shall not be held liable for any failure related to the Service. Lux MediCard (the company) shall not be held liable in any case or for any matter related to, for example but not limited to, redemption of any discounts provided by the Providers. Lux Medicard is a mediator that connects the User with the Providers in relation to the Service.
* Providers are independent upon an agreement with Lux MediCard and are not employees, representatives, and/or agents of Lux MediCard. Lux MediCard is not responsible for any negative matter that may occur in relation to the Services provided by the Providers. It is the Providers’ responsibility to complete the process as expressed in the agreement between Lux MediCard and the Providers such as, but not limited to quality of Products/Services, timing, and legality. Any breach of the said agreement shall result in the termination of the Providers from Lux Medicard as agreed on the contracts signed.
* The User acknowledges that Lux MediCard has no responsibility or liability to any service quality and/or any matter related to the products/Services which are provided to the User by the Providers through the use of the Services or any complications that my arise.
* Lux MediCard does not guarantee the suitability, safety or ability of Providers, it is solely the User’s responsibility to determine if the Merchants will meet the User`s needs and expectations.
Members and Providers agree that Lux MediCard shall not participate in disputes between the User and the Merchants in any cases. Whereas, by using the Services the User acknowledges the potential risks of the Merchants. Accordingly, the usage of the Services is at the User’s own personal risk and judgment, and PPC shall not have any liability arising from or in any way related to the User’s relationship with the Merchants.
The User should report to Lux MediCard (the company) any complaint in relation to the Services through the App/Website or customer service.
Lux MediCard (the company) shall be entitled to add to or amend any or all of these Terms & Conditions at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment is incorporated into these Terms & Conditions in the App on the date that we may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
Provider shall have the right to cancel any Offer, where the User agrees and acknowledges that PPC shall not be liable in such case.
Lux MediCard (the company) shall, in no event and in all cases, be held responsible or liable for any Services provided.
* Lux MediCard (the company) shall provide its Services as “it is” basis.
* Lux MediCard (the company) shall do the reasonable endeavors to meet its obligations under these Terms & Conditions and will provide a standard of care to provide the Services in an appropriate and timely manner to the User.
* All the phone calls made to Lux MediCard (the company) call center may be recorded by Lux Medicard for quality assurance and training purposes. In the event where the User provides an inquiry through our App with respect to our Services or terms of Service, the User hereby expressly agrees to consent to receive our responses, whether by way of telephonic calls or electronic mail, to such inquiry and all related information with respect to our Services. For removal of doubts, related information shall include without limitation any marketing and/or commercial information. The User understands and agrees that such information shall in no event qualify as unsolicited commercial communication under any other Applicable Laws.
- USER ACCOUNTS
* In order to use most aspects of the Services, you must register and maintain an active personal user Services account (“Accounts”). You must be at the age of legal capacity in your jurisdiction to obtain an Account.
* Account registration requires you to submit to MEDOC application certain personal information as stated in Clause (4): REGISTRATION, you agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up to date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up to date Account information may result in your inability to access and use the Services or termination of this agreement with you.
* You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and as such, you agree to maintain the security of your Account username and password at all times.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By creating an Account, you agree that you are communicating with us electronically. Therefore, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you via e-mail or may send you information text (SMS) messages, as well as by posting notices on the App as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services, you acknowledge that opting out of any of the said means of communication may impact your use of the Services.
- INTELLECUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User shall not use any copyright, trademark or any intellectual property rights belonging to Lux Medicard (the compand) at any time while using the Services, except as may be permitted by Applicable Laws.
User(s) shall not disclose any information received under the contract of service with Lux MediCard to any third party. Access to any information which pertains to business of PPC shall be kept confidential to the extent that it might adversely impact Lux MediCards’ business. User(s) shall be liable to indemnify Lux MediCard against any loss of business or reputation due to the act of the User(s).
All your personal/medical data is kept safe and we have the right to use it for marketing and statistical purposes to help improve the healthcare quality.
* it is expressly made clear to you hereby most Providers are considered as third-party providers and Lux MediCard disclaims any and all liability for any Service provided through the App by the Merchants.
* The information contained in this App is for general information purposes only, the information provided by Lux Medicard while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the App or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the App for any purpose. Any reliance on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available.” Lux MediCard (the company) disclaims all representations and warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, in addition, Lux MediCard makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of the Services or any services or goods requested through the use of the Services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Lux MediCard does not guarantee the quality, suitability or ability of Providers. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Services, and any Services requested in connection therewith, remains solely upon your responsibly to the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Laws.
* Lux MediCard (the company) shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within its group, or as so required by the law or by directive or requested from any governmental body, the particulars of the User in the possession of Lux Medicard in any way as PPC in its absolute discretion, deems suitable, or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
* Lux MediCard (the company) and/or PPC are hereby authorized to use the location-based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies or through other means when the User uses the mobile phone to request any of our services, the location-based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the Services and for marketing purposes.
- LIMITAION OF LIABILITY
*Lux MediCard (the company) shall not be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, and personal injury.
* Lux MediCard (the company) shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses incurred by you arising out of your use of or reliance on the Services or your inability to access or use the Services or any relationship between you and the Providers and shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond Lux MediCard’s reasonable control.
- FORCE MAJEURE
PPC shall not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by the Force Majeure.
- UNENFORCEABLE PROVISIONS
if any part of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable under Applicable Laws, such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of the Terms & Conditions in any way.
- GOVERNING LAW
* The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to these Terms & Conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
* You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt for any dispute arising under or relating to these Terms & Conditions and waive your right to institute legal proceedings in any other jurisdiction. We shall be entitled to institute legal proceedings in connection with any matter arising under these Terms & Conditions in any jurisdiction where you reside, do business or have assets.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement will be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision nor shall such a waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed by the party to be bound thereby.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT